Monday, April 26, 2010

Concept for model

For my concept for this project model, I have focused on one of the character in the painting. Which is the lady in the center who seems like she's singing a song a long with the music that is played from instruments.

(Top image is parti of my selected painting
Bottom image is rough sketch and poche/parti of my design)

I have focused on her and her clothing linings. So in my concept drawing I have placed the room in the center with the light entering that room very intensely, giving most of the light into that room like in the painting the light shines on her. Building as symmetrical is like her clothes lining separating evenly. On each side of that building with the gaps is like the drop of her clothes in different layer and in my building it will compose different length of lighting entering the building. By different length of lighting it will compose a movement into the building as well. Also by having different length for the gaps it will reflect back to the theme of the music, different rhythm produced by singer and instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment