Friday, June 19, 2009

Full Draft 1






For this full draft I have not placed the furniture in, such as dinning table, chairs and office table and chairs as well. For me this draft was to see how well my own ideas for each clients office has performed.

The outcome that I have gained from this draft model was that two offices and the meeting place does not go together. They do not seem to link together. But if you look at it a lone it looks fine.

For Madonna I kept her with one kind of shape, a sphere and her lighting is intense pink to show her dominant femininity, and from the meeting place to her office the lighting changes so the meeting place and her office has connection.

For Prada I made a ring to show the movement of the fabric and the colour changes from blue to pink to show her femininity as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment