Saturday, May 2, 2009

Draft 2




Alfred Nobel

I have used same combination of 3 cubes from draft one but have slightly changed and developed the main idea from the quote. From Nobel's quote I have focused on a word "THOUSAND IDEAS." So from the Draft one I have rotated the shapes in 90 degrees from horizontal plane and then stretched two parallel rectangular cubes far out as possible but both in different length to relate to the word "IDEAS." The ideas needs to be different, it can't be the same. Also I have placed the lab far above the ground to show that its not easy to think of thousand ideas, all the ideas comes from your brain and your brain is at the very top from your body so I have placed Nobel's lab much higher than Campbell's lab.







Keith Campbell


I have kept his lab same as the Draft 1 but have changed the lighting and added a ramp to go in to the main lab in the centre. I have focused on main words from Campbell's Quote to come up with the outcome of the images that are shown above. The words are "CENTRE" and "ARMAGEDDON."
The word CENTRE relates to the structure format of 3 cubes intersecting each other, especially the one in the middle which is placed in the centre of the whole room of the lab.
The word ARMAGEDDON relates to the colour of lighting. Since the meaning of the word ARMAGEDDON means the last and completely destructive battle, I have used red lighting to symbolise the death and blood from the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment